Help us to serve you better!
The list below answers most of the questions that you should have. This frees up time for the team so that they can focus on churning out your favourite drinks more productively!
1. What is the shelf-life of the bottles / How long can I keep the bottles for?
Most of our house bottled-beverages are milk-based and can last 5 days from its brew date (indicated on the bottle) when kept well-refrigerated between 0-4°C. The Cold Brew Coffee (Black) is dairy-free and will last 10 days from its brew date when well-refrigerated.
For deliveries, we guarantee a minimum of 3 days of shelf-life remaining. If you need to check on the current brew date of a particular drink, please call us at 63415458 to enquire.
2. I did not manage to place my order. Can you slot in my order?
If the online store is closed, we are unable to take in anymore delivery orders (including pre-orders). We do not accept delivery orders through any other platform. We apologise if you are unable to place your order. Other options you can consider:
- Self pick-up: Please call ahead to reserve your bottles before heading over.
- Express delivery: We can arrange on-demand, same-day delivery for orders above $55 at a flat rate of $10. Call us to arrange.
- Engage your own third-party courier: We recommend GrabExpress for addresses within 5km radius and Lalamove for locations further out. Bikes are usually sufficient and your delivery cost should be between $8 - 18 depending on your proximity to our store. Please call ahead to reserve before engaging your rider.
3. The online store is already closed. Can I still place an order?
To facilitate the high volume of orders, we are accepting delivery orders only via our web store. Our online store will be opened at 10.30am everyday and will be closed once we reach our daily order limit. We apologise that for this period, we will not be accepting any delivery order through phone, Facebook or Instagram.
If you are able to pick up from our store, please call us at 63415458 to check on the availability and reserve your bottles before heading over.
You can also consider opting for Express Delivery for orders above $55. Order will be dispatched immediately upon confirmation. Express delivery is charged at $10.
4. My order hasn't arrive yet. Who should I contact?
We have a really small delivery team working hard everyday to bring your coffee safely to your doorstep! They start their delivery around 10am everyday and aim to finish by 7pm. As they have a long list of locations to deliver to, please be patient as your location might be one of the lasts on the list (:c). If you have not received your order by 5pm, please give us a call at 63415458 to check on the delivery status.
5. What should I do if I missed my delivery?
You may have missed your delivery if:
- the order was not received at the door
- incorrect/incomplete address was given
- we were unable to reach you
As the drinks cannot be stored at room temperature, orders which are not successfully delivered will be returned to our store. A delivery fee of up to $20 will be charged to arrange for another delivery. Please get in touch with us at 63415458.
To avoid missing a delivery, please ensure that the address given is complete and accurate (for Blocks with alphabets, please indicate!). If the system is unable to detect your address, you can provide the correct info under Delivery Instructions. Please also check that your contact number is correct.
6. I am working in essential service and may not be home in the day. Can I request for a specific delivery time?
Our new delivery structure has been introduced to adapt to the current situation where most of us are working from home. The fixed delivery timing (10AM - 7PM) allows us to consolidate orders by area and therefore offer free delivery at a lower spending.
If a specific timing is required, we can arrange for a third-party delivery service at an additional charge of up to$15. Please include this in the remarks and the team will get in touch to make arrangements.